Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for the love of Gawd, sea kelp....


It might make a really good sci fi film but its been done OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again. All they have done is rip off films, I would be more worried about this WOKE and BLM bs that is taking over the media forcing us to change our ways when aren't they about fairness and tolerance? Well, that's what they keep telling you, just for you to wake up in the morning and find suddenly all the big players have gone and been replaced with 2 bit actors but because they fall into some kind of minority race, they get pushed to the top. For example......the British TV decided that Anne Boleyn should be played by a black actress, when Anne Boleyn was white. Now, most of us would say so what but the millennials and other people that aren't all there, take tv and film as real, just like they do with wrestling and soon, the whole world will say Anne Boleyn was black. Just like they believed that Australian actor who played Robin Hood....that film was so wrong in so many ways and yet people believed it, oh and here's the real proof.....the film, The Contagion, EVERY government on this friggin planet told us 6 foot social distancing and that came straight from the bloody film. There was no science behind it, it was plucked out of the film and forced on us. I said over 20 feet and MIT agreed some months later but no one took any notice of us, most people didn't even take notice of the 6 feet, especially in shops. I don't know how many times people pushed passed, in front of etc and they could see I don't wear a mask but they are so selfish, self centred, ignorant, I'm not even shocked anymore.

Look, here's what I suggest......Go and do your own research instead of being lazy and listening to other peoples paranoia
 
BUT THEY USE REAL DUMMIES FOR EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES.
OK, I don't appreciate being called a dummy, real or otherwise. The more you guys comment on this individual's crap, the more he'll feel empowered to spout more of it. For that reason, I'm out and it's locked. Please don't comment any more on this. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top