Mic1913 Swabbie Joined Apr 6, 2020 Messages 20 Reaction score 1 Points 28 Loc . Apr 17, 2021 #1 Does this forum use mega.nz links or GDrive? Has anyone here use other forums? Please let me know. Thanks. Hello everyone, I am looking for a new home after Forum.snahp.it Cheers, Mic
Does this forum use mega.nz links or GDrive? Has anyone here use other forums? Please let me know. Thanks. Hello everyone, I am looking for a new home after Forum.snahp.it Cheers, Mic
Katzenfreund The Oracle V I P Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 2,452 Reaction score 312 Points 113 Loc Europe Apr 17, 2021 #2 This section is for intro, which you've already made. Questions in other appropriate sections. And asking about other forums is not good manners.
This section is for intro, which you've already made. Questions in other appropriate sections. And asking about other forums is not good manners.
NavyRet Yes, that's really me V I P DW Legend Joined Jan 1, 1970 Messages 973,662 Reaction score 715 Points 201 Loc The Pegasus Galaxy Apr 17, 2021 #3 Moderated Message: Moved from Introductions to General Discussion. 3. Please post in correct section(s) as they will have to moved. Thanks.
Moderated Message: Moved from Introductions to General Discussion. 3. Please post in correct section(s) as they will have to moved. Thanks.
Tania Tee Concierge V I P Joined Sep 9, 2014 Messages 20,344 Reaction score 167 Points 113 Apr 17, 2021 #4 Look and you shall find Both links are on this forum at the top of the page! Code:Copy to clipboard https://forum.dirtywarez.com/threads/how-to-use-the-free-user-friendly-host-thread-prefix.3788825/ Code:Copy to clipboard https://dirtywarez.org/
Look and you shall find Both links are on this forum at the top of the page! Code:Copy to clipboard https://forum.dirtywarez.com/threads/how-to-use-the-free-user-friendly-host-thread-prefix.3788825/ Code:Copy to clipboard https://dirtywarez.org/