zaferali Swabbie Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 229 Reaction score 190 Points 63 Loc turkey Jan 6, 2022 #13 They will include (anything) that makes money and there there is no limit.
DammagedAgain V I P Joined Jun 20, 2020 Messages 287 Reaction score 196 Points 113 Loc CANADA Jan 6, 2022 #14 Golf - NO! But perhaps Hula hoop would be something I might watch once or twice.
zaferali Swabbie Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 229 Reaction score 190 Points 63 Loc turkey Jan 6, 2022 #15 would that include males?
DammagedAgain V I P Joined Jun 20, 2020 Messages 287 Reaction score 196 Points 113 Loc CANADA Jan 6, 2022 #16 zaferali said: would that include males? Click to expand... not a chancethey can play beer pong
zaferali Swabbie Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 229 Reaction score 190 Points 63 Loc turkey Jan 7, 2022 #17 would that be included in the Olympics?