Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Full Version Software Giveaways

Katzenfreund

The Oracle
V I P
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,452
Reaction score
312
Points
113
Loc
Europe
Though offers are addressed to German speakers, it's not difficult to work out what they are, get the software and if necessary just change the language.

So the German computer mag PC-Welt offers on each day from Dec 1 to 24 one (or possibly more) premium program as giveaway.
You just go to the XMAS Calendar page below, refresh and click on the date. Note that you have to act on the day of the offer, after which it expires.
Code:
https://www.pcwelt.de/specials/xmas/xmas-vollversions-kalender
For example, today Dec 1 they are offering Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18.

Enjoy your early Christmas present!

tX4XwTW.gif
7WfVGXZ.gif
​
 
Thank's Katz! But wouldn't the default language of those proggies be in German?
 
wouldn't the default language of those proggies be in German?
As I said in my instructions, even if it is in German, it is always possible to change it to English thru the settings. As further help:
Sprache = Language
Deutsch = German
Englisch = English
 
OK so not everyone can read German and if the default language is in German how would you know how or read it to change it LOL

But whatever thanks for the post Katz
 
Thanks Katz
Heres Glary Utitilies. For limited time!
Code:
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/glary-utilities-pro-sale

See this for instructions:
https://forum.dirtywarez.com/threads/rea-converter-pro-free-no-nonsense.4847377/
try this first:
Code:
    Name: EaseUS Users
    License Code: 3788-6167-9582-6222-6668
 
Yes sir I do. But I have enough content in English then to work at translation LOL
 
I had a problem, when switching on my pc I got a black screen. I had to pull out the power cord then after 1 or 2 days it would start up.
I loaded Glary Utilities did a scan checked up on the system and now it is working as if it were new. many thanks again for this
 
So I take it you downloaded the software from the link Katz posted here?

I did a quick search and we had this here too LOL

BFo9PaH.png
 
Of course you can find pirated programs Weaser, DW is full of them and everybody knows that. But it's not the same as the legit and safe ones, and you can't compare the two. Those who consider them the same don't have to use this thread.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top