Katzenfreund The Oracle V I P Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 2,452 Reaction score 312 Points 113 Loc Europe Jul 8, 2013 #1 Converts all sorts of files including documents, images, audio, video and archives. Code:Copy to clipboard http://www.online-convert.com/
Converts all sorts of files including documents, images, audio, video and archives. Code:Copy to clipboard http://www.online-convert.com/
911dance Swabbie Joined Jun 15, 2013 Messages 139 Reaction score 2 Points 18 Loc Turtle Island Jul 9, 2013 #2 That looks very useful thank you
bmark240 Swabbie Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 172 Reaction score 0 Points 18 Loc I don't mind if I do... Jul 11, 2013 #3 Used to use this one a few years ago but got paranoid that they would be able to report me for converting pirated movies... I didn't realise it was still online so thanks for that katz!
Used to use this one a few years ago but got paranoid that they would be able to report me for converting pirated movies... I didn't realise it was still online so thanks for that katz!
d25trident Swabbie Joined Jul 21, 2013 Messages 81 Reaction score 1 Points 43 Loc The Lake District Jul 26, 2013 #5 I've used this also,, so handy
Katzenfreund The Oracle V I P Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 2,452 Reaction score 312 Points 113 Loc Europe Jul 23, 2014 #7 Long time to see you magook. Glad you've still got the cat av - a true loyal member.