Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

FluxMovie

Dariush

Swabbie
Joined
Feb 19, 2025
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
55
Points
113
Loc
Germany
Hello Community & Staff,

I am excited to introduce you to FluxMovie, a new project I've been working on to provide a cleaner, faster, and more beautiful experience for downloading Movies and TV series.

🌐 Website:
Code:
https://fluxmovie.site

🤝 My Commitment to this Forum

This community has been a great resource, and I want to give back. I will be mirroring all our latest Posts here in this forum. You can expect the same high-quality posts and links right here in the threads.

📢 Feedback & Support

This is just the beginning version (v1.0). I would love to hear your feedback! If you encounter any bugs, have feature requests, or just want to say hi, please reply to this thread or reach out. We are actively working to fix issues and improve the site based on your suggestions.

Special thanks to the Admin and Moderation team for keeping this community safe and allowing us to share our work. 🙏

Enjoy the movies! 🍿
 
I am thrilled,we have lost so many streaming sites in last couple of weeks, and so many places built and vanished over past decade, from Surrealmoviez to Yify. This is refreshing and a work of love. Thanks.
Download started.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top