Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky Films I've watched recently

The Crow I watched all of em. First one with Brandon Lee was the best by far.
The second one was not to bad, but that's where they should have stopped.
Not sure what their trying to do , but a reboot is a big mistake
I was curious after bringing it up, I had to check how the 2024 version did at the box office . Not sure how accurate this is, 24 million and a 50 million budget . Nuff said


As for Deadpool & Wolverine I enjoyed this one also, But I like watching action movies. So A+ . Now where do they take it from here? Their never gonna top this one

Venom The Last Dance Enjoyed this one also. Tom Hardy didn't bother me,
guess cuz use to seeing him in the other 2
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As for Deadpool & Wolverine I enjoyed this one also, But I like watching action movies. So A+ . Now where do they take it from here? Their never gonna top this one

Venom The Last Dance Enjoyed this one also. Tom Hardy didn't bother me,
guess cuz use to seeing him in the other 2
D&W and Venom (not going to say anything as it would be a spoiler if others haven't seen it yet) still have the rest of the marvel universe to meet lol
 
Marvel don't forget had 2 flops , did not watch that was the last few years
Madame Web, and the Marvels
Forgot about this one Morbius
The only one's that might have a chance are the new Avengers
Avengers: Doomsday 2026
Avengers: Secret Wars 2027
One of em Because of Robert Downey Jr. coming in as Dr Doom
If Deadpool is in them and they give it a R rating (Witch I doubt they will)
It might have a chance. Doubt it tho
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can't use RD jr in Doctor doom as he will forever be known as Iron man lol
 
True that, but the fans are gonna show in bunches to see him go bad
We know he's suposto be dead, but you know how thing's in the Marvel
universe go, or should I say Multiverse
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21357150/

K iv got one here watched before i posted it
Smokin Aces 2006
with Ryan Reynolds, Ben Affleck, Ray Liotta
Has a ok story line, and alot action. It get's wild
I enjoyed it
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475394/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen Smokin Aces and the second one
 
I watched The Hunted tonight....

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0269347/

What did I find out.....Tommy Lee Jones is as fast as The Flash 😂
 
Watched this one long time ago. Had a brain fart trying to remember it, could not remember anything about it. so no memorable part's . So i needed to watch again. I will say Tommy Lee didn't do to bad
Over all mmha not worth watching again
 
Fall (2022) is a thriller / drama, it got a bit of a low (under 7) score on imdb but I thought it was intense and worth a watch. It is basically a horror film if you have a fear of heights.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15325794/
 
Just watched The Rip. I did fall asleep for a bit so I think I missed a crucial part but can't blame the movie, I was knackered after swimming.

Really loved The Ministry of Ungentlemently Conduct, that was fun.
 
I have just watched Hellraiser (1987) and I really regret not having it watched earlier. Seems that movie industry used to be much more creative back then and they were not afraid to take fresher approach. I think that I need to watch more older movies such as this one.

If you have older movies that you have always wanted to see on your list I strongly recommend doing so - you may be surprised.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top