Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky Films I've watched recently

Just finished watching Black Adam..Screenshot
jlHC3mS.jpeg
​
 
watched Ripley a series on Netflix

A grifter named Ripley living in New York during the 1960s is hired by a wealthy man to bring his vagabond son home from Italy.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11016042/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

very well acted and filmed. it's in black/white but it adds to the character of the series

it was very good, but may not be for everyone

the artist Caravaggio was a main topic of the series

Tuo8mre.jpeg
 
Kneecap 2024

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27367464/

Kneecap is set in West Belfast in 2019. Fate brings together disillusioned music teacher JJ with self-confessed 'low life scum' Naoise and Liam Og, changing the sound of Irish music forever," the description continues. "Under the name Kneecap, their band begins moulding the language to fit their tough, anarchic, hedonistic lives. A language encumbered with forty words for stone now has one for stoned. But to get their voices heard the trio must overcome police, paramilitaries and politicians as the future of the Irish language erupts into the public arena - with them at the centre. Yet their worst enemies are often themselves, as family and relationship pressures threaten their dreams, and their illegal exploits draw condemnation from all sides
 

The Crow

6d3390ae53aeadaff7844531b8d8ff87.jpg


Overview:
Soulmates Eric and Shelly are brutally murdered when the demons of her dark past catch up with them. Given the chance to save his true love by sacrificing himself, Eric sets out to seek merciless revenge on their killers, traversing the worlds of the living and the dead to put the wrong things right.
Preview
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340094/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
 
I had an issue with Black Adam as he was factually incorrect. Black Adam wasn't a Samoan lol

The Crow...I saw the original one and I just not sure about a remake, reboot or whatever you want to call it.

Not many film series I watch over again...arry pottah isn't one of them.
 
The Crow... They just keep milking that cow. I saw the latest movie -curiosity killed the cat and stuff- and its not even worth naming it a "reboot." There's nothing that resembles the original (starting with Eric Draven), and of course, follows the premise of having a mandatory black actor (in this case FKA Twigs, who plays Shelly). The original with Brandon Lee is a cult classic and should be the only one, and I'll leave it at that.

I also saw Total Trust, a documentary about Chinese Communist Party's control over Chinese citizens. Scary stuff my friends, I highly recommend it.

Code:
https://forum.dirtywarez.com/threads/total-trust-2023-1080p-webrip-x264-aac5-1-yts-mx.6577740/
 
Last edited:
I wasn't sure about watching this one but I did and I thought it a good film....I won't do any spoilers just thought the end could have been better.

Wolfs
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14257582/
 
Yes, I watched it and yes it was fun...there is something about humour and bloodshed I've always liked. Deadpool & Wolverine

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6263850/
 
Hellboy - The Crooked Man - yeah, I wasn't that impressed tbh, I was about to turn it off about 15 minutes in and I thought, nah, don't pull the plug just yet...watched all the way through and it was a let down for me.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26757462/
 
Venom - The Last Dance......I liked it, I had to get over that Tom Hardy was playing the part because for some reason, I just don't think he fits the part...Its a bit like will smith playing Hancock

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt16366836/
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top