Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sticky Films I've watched recently

Sleeping Dogs

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8542964/

Another one of Crowe's bad acting films....last one was Noah and before that Robin Hood.....with a 6.1 IMDb score, you'd think it would be better, but no.
 
Just got me self the following

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire 2024

elder grandkids want to view, lets see ..



Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21235248/

will post back...
 
Furiosa - gets a thumbs up from me....Problem is once you've seen the original early mad max films, it causes me issues...just like the remake of Mad Max....I just couldn't get passed it.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12037194/

Trigger Warning - oh dear god I am not going to get my time back - Definitely NOT a keeper

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5834874/
 
Last edited:
Promising Young Woman (2020)
I don't know how I found this movie, but it defnitley touches a sensitive topic. Would recommend.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9620292/

Moderated Message:
Added IMDb, just in case it peaks anyone's interest - The Droid 26/06/24
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Civil War....It just didn't work for me, I found the acting a little lacking in something. Didn't finish watching it, got about half way through I think.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17279496/
 
The Beekeeper

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15314262/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

this movie was horrible. so predictable and foolish

the last good movie Statham was in was Snatch

such a waste of time

the 2 FBI agents were a joke
i predicted a half hour into the movie that the female FBI agent would catch him at gun point and let him go

sorry for the spoiler but don't waste your time on this flop
 

Leaves of Grass


An Ivy League professor is lured back to his Oklahoma hometown, where his twin brother, a small-time pot grower, has concocted a scheme to take down a local drug lord.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1151359/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

i enjoyed this movie. great acting and a great story
Ed Norton was great. Tim Blake Norton wrote and directed it

worth watching
 
"Leaves of Grass" - I saw this several years ago and it is a good film, no question.
 
I couldn't help myself and watched Bad boys ride or die lol

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4919268/
 
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13433802/

A Quiet Place: Day One 2024

just tired this to pass time , well it made time go slower others may enjoy not for me , if watch it hope you enjoy it.
 
Watched these 2 films recently:

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477348/
No Country for Old Men (2007)

Really thrilling beginning, didn't keep it's consistency in my opinion but was worth one watch anyway.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477348/
The Fall Guy (2024)

This film was so bad. It tries to be a comedy, romance, and action... fails at all three.


watched Bad boys ride or die
Someone told me it was good. I have only seen the 1st one.
 
Watched these 2 films recently:

1.
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477348/
- From what I remember of the film it was goodish
No Country for Old Men (2007)

Really thrilling beginning, didn't keep it's consistency in my opinion but was worth one watch anyway.

2.
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477348/
- Tried to watch it and crashed out
The Fall Guy (2024)

This film was so bad. It tries to be a comedy, romance, and action... fails at all three.



Someone told me it was good. I have only seen the 1st one. - The humour isn't anywhere near as good as the first one.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top