Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

File hosts

ah well file deletion....billion will delete free user uploads after 30 days if they aren't downloaded or something, its annoying to say the least. As usual, don't label the files of whatever they are. I've been ok with 180upload and for the better part upshared.
 
seems like all the old ones are dead now. used Rapidshare when I uploaded for Dirtywarez. Is it still popular? haven't used filehosting sites for downloads or uploads since a long time.
 
Rapidshare killed my account three times and deleted all files, so no way I'm gonna back to them
 
It's not true that Rapidshare has disappeared. It is to be found in every Internet Museum. :P

But the bottom line is that despite the Megaupload events, file hosts continue to operate and the job still gets done.
 
Rapidshare keeps on saying they will delete my account and files because I have not logged in and a year later nothing happens.

Does not bother me their service is useless.

Is upshared good for free users?
 
I've used Upshared and was very good regarding speed and restrictions. But I don't know about its file deletion policy.

The host is owned by lavda who's a fellow member here. If he reads this, he's invited to comment.
 
Upshared usually don't delete the files unless I have to also is very strict for dcma they have to fill up one application and send that to upshared in order to procede
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top