Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Excellent Covid-19 (coronavirus) Resource

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earthnet
  • Start date Start date
hmm covid.....well let's see what have I learnt about it.....1. 6 feet distancing isn't enough, it needs to be over 20 feet 2. most people either wear their masks incorrectly or they use something else that isn't PPE. 3. PCR tests are useless, it was never invented or designed to test for covid, that's why there are so many false positives. 4. Wearing gloves does nothing, all you do is spread it from one item to another when you touch them, besides do you know how many times you would have to change a pair of gloves? 5. The vaccine...doesn't matter where it comes from will only have 2 or 3 months data, which isn't nearly enough for long term data. 6. There are idiots out there that don't believe that covid is real 7. Shop assistants have turned into mini hitlers when they don't know the real truth....I'm sure I will remember more stuff as the day goes on lol
 
hmm covid.....well let's see what have I learnt about it.....1. 6 feet distancing isn't enough, it needs to be over 20 feet 2. most people either wear their masks incorrectly or they use something else that isn't PPE. 3. PCR tests are useless, it was never invented or designed to test for covid, that's why there are so many false positives. 4. Wearing gloves does nothing, all you do is spread it from one item to another when you touch them, besides do you know how many times you would have to change a pair of gloves? 5. The vaccine...doesn't matter where it comes from will only have 2 or 3 months data, which isn't nearly enough for long term data. 6. There are idiots out there that don't believe that covid is real 7. Shop assistants have turned into mini hitlers when they don't know the real truth....I'm sure I will remember more stuff as the day goes on lol
I agree
 
well i got my 3 vaccines already :)
and i expect that we get a 4th and 5th wave here because the mutations from the virus ...
So long ppl are travelling betweens country's the virus will change ...
government should stop the travels between country's over the world ,
so long that virus is active / or so long humans are not immune to that virus ...
 
It has replaced the flu virus....you'll get a booster every time there's a sniff of covid. The problem is (apart from what I've already mentioned) Covid infection rate/death rate was fabricated to install fear into people to do as they are told. If the leaders of other countries didn't want it to spread, why did they leave their borders open! Covid is still a plandemic and the next one too....The W.H.O. said they want to control every country in the world when a pandemic hits.....a week later they said there was another pandemic on its way. Now, I am no conspiracy theorist but I find that a bit fishy to say the least.
 
I know the figures were fabricated....I was one of those figures and I never had covid, I had a simple chest infection which I told them. On my medical records it has suspected covid. Everyone that had any issues with their chest was put down to covid. If you look at a lot of the cases, they had underlying health issues already or they had a weakened immune system for some reason and that is what covid was after.

the WHO announced the other week that there was another pandemic on the way....that was a week or so after they announced they want full control of any and all countries that have infection in their country. The WHO is part of the UN....the UN got countries to sign the Migration mandate, that agreement was to allow people from third world countries to move freely between all the countries that signed it. So, all the ailments, viruses etc that we had extinguished in our countries in the west (apart from rabies as that is still on mainland europe) we be getting them all back again. It is the UN that have instigated this whole stinking mess......Oh and the UN are in favour of WEF ideology. Its all been a manipulation NR at the cost of innocent lives and they don't care and it also shows that governments do not care about their people either. It could have all been stopped if borders were closed as soon as they saw the chinese lock their people up, which made NO difference. Being under lockdown and being told to wear masks etc didn't stop the spread, in fact those western countries that didn't force a lockdown their population was better off.

The figures over infected and dead, was about mass control by using fear as a motivator...
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top