Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Excellent Covid-19 (coronavirus) Resource

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earthnet
  • Start date Start date
So I hear in today's news that China, being practically virus-free, is now banning the entry of foreigners that could bring in the COVID-19.
 
Katzenfrued, I think Xi is kind of taking a jab at Trump on that call and is masking it as a "general ban" to cover all bases. Not thinking Xi and the Orange Ape have been getting along that well lately. China loves world tourists. The Orange Ape has done nothing but make enemies with world leaders and organizations. Nobody likes POTUS that I know, and the ones that did have turned against him. Lemme tell ya, if I watch that guy on TV for more than 10 minutes I can feel my IQ drop about 100 points! haha
 
In retrospect, it can be seen that Trump, is using the Covid19 pandemic, aswell as the George Floyd murder. As amunition for his own warped vision of a "Trump Dictatorship".
 
But when you have women in Florida arguing they shouldn't have to wear masks for the same reason they don't wear panties. (needs to breath) We're doomed.
 
But when you have women in Florida arguing they shouldn't have to wear masks for the same reason they don't wear panties. (needs to breath) We're doomed.
Maybe we should make masks out of their panties...my idea! I own it!

So I hear in today's news that China, being practically virus-free, is now banning the entry of foreigners that could bring in the COVID-19.
I believe everything the Chinese tells us...I say we tell them that 1.3 trillion we owe them is everyone's stimulus check...
Between the dollar stores and Amazon we buy entirely too much of their bullshit...
 
Last edited:
If you come in this store not wearing a mask we will have take your temperature ..... P.S. We only have rectal thermometers. ^_^
 
Masks do prevent you from getting COVID-19 it only helps in stopping the spread of the virus.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top