Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ever been in a fight?

George White

Swabbie
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Loc
ireland
As per title, ever been in a fight with a complete random stranger? If so, how did it go?

Ive been in 3, all of which ended up as a draw.
 
I've won every fight I have ever been in, I'm 6' 8" and weigh 0ver 300 Lbs.
It takes a bigger man to learn how to walk away. :)
 
Im 60 now, but I achieved a 5th dan in tkd many years ago.
In my experience the bigger they are, the further they have to fall 🫢
 
I've won every fight I have ever been in, I'm 6' 8" and weigh 0ver 300 Lbs.
It takes a bigger man to learn how to walk away. :)
I started boxing when I was about 6 and boxed all through high school - Can't say I won them all, though.
 
Yes, a few, none of them started by me but all were finished by me.

Doesn't hurt that I'm a big guy who knows how to throw my weight behind a punch
 
A few, but had 2 serious ones. Once when a junky attacked my friend. There were 3 of them and 2 of us, ended up with broken nose, but the other guys were in the similar state. The other was in the club, like group vs group because, not started by us, but ended by us. All of us were thrown out of the building, but the other group had to transfer few of them to the hospital.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top