kb968 Swabbie Joined Dec 4, 2014 Messages 28 Reaction score 2 Points 43 Dec 5, 2022 #13 auswizard, same here, and I did a new register and got redirected back to the reg page, no go here..
Bluey_Zarsoff Swabbie Joined Jul 15, 2019 Messages 93 Reaction score 55 Points 43 Loc Australia Dec 5, 2022 #15 I agree it has gone off, I now get told to register but get no download links anymore
AliceTucker Swabbie Joined Jan 27, 2021 Messages 14 Reaction score 3 Points 8 Loc The Blue Hole Dec 5, 2022 #16 Dropapk has been my go-to but now is dead. Prefer Rapidgator and Clicknupload. Hopefully there are others that will rise to the top!
Dropapk has been my go-to but now is dead. Prefer Rapidgator and Clicknupload. Hopefully there are others that will rise to the top!
Leader Elite Moderator Resolver V I P Joined Jun 20, 2019 Messages 22,687 Reaction score 202 Points 113 Loc Australia Dec 5, 2022 #17 Now site working fine again . Site fixed
nomanerrors V I P Joined Jul 13, 2020 Messages 12,969 Reaction score 13 Points 83 Loc Guitar World Dec 6, 2022 #18 Thanks for the "heads up" Leader. Great to see it back to normal.