Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do you use Windows or Linux & why?

I run Windows 10 for gaming, video editing/encoding and basic browsing on my desktop. My HTPC is also Windows so that my family doesn't have to fight with it too much.

Other than that, everything else is Linux. Both my personal and work laptops run Kubuntu (KDE <3), my servers are either Debian or Rocky Linux depending on the use case, OpenMediaVault for my NAS, and OpenBSD for my routing/firewalls.

I'm also looking to build a "small" CPU based render farm to off-load the video encoding from my desktop. Which will also be Linux, probably Debian because I'm lazy :P
 
Mainly Windows ( work and games ) , trying to learn macOS (whole universe) and a little linux with docker (comics server).
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top