Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Can anyone recommend some fun Christmas films?

CyberBobUK

Swabbie
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Points
28
Loc
Netherlands
With the Christmas season upon us, I have a bit of spare time this year and thought I would like to put a collection of Christmas films together. I usually don't watch the cheesy made for tv films, but a friend of mine loves them, so I thought I would give it a go. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I do like the kind of films with time travel or second chances, but will watch anything really.
 
Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale - Not cheesy though

Planes, trains and Automobiles
4 christmases
bad santa

which aren't cheesy either but very entertaining.....cheese would be something like -

the santa clause
a muppet's christmas
scrooged
 
Christmas with the Kranks.

It's from 2004, with Tim Allen, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Dan Aykroyd. It's very funny and a lot about Christmas stress. One of my all time favorites.
 
I liked Heaven Down Here. Four people stuck in a diner by snow. Cheesy but I have a crush on Richard Harmon so I didn't care.
 
I like "The Long Kiss Goodnight" (1996) a lot. "12 Dates of Christmas" (2011), e.g., is also very good.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top