Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Best Bond Film

Goldeneye always being a favoutire of mine, but that could have something to do with all the hours I put into the n64 game
 
Maybe Goldeneye/Casino Royale (the Martin Cambel ones) 🤔


There were THREE casino royales. The first one was a televised film to gauge the popularity before they were pushed into making films. 1 Casino royale was a spoof and 1 was a 007 bond film. There's a little bit of useless information for you :)
 
Last edited:
I really liked Goldfinger. That was the only one where I felt the plot could be possible.
 
Goldeneye was the first one I saw, so it definitely set me within the Brosnan era.
For good or ill, it remains my favourite.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top