Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Anyone Vape?

Tango

localhost
Administrator
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
210,434
Reaction score
328
Points
113
So. I brought a cheap vape stick from the garage a long time ago. Used it a few times and threw it away :lol:

I just brought one of these to try again, things have moved on a bit now, hopefully this can compete with 25 B&H a day :mrgreen:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUzz42hRokk
 
From what I knew, Vape was a brand of mosquito killing, vapor emitting mats. But this looked different, so I watched the video to find out what it is...and the girl put the thing in her mouth and sucked in the vapors! The intro said, "Die fly die", but she survived, lucky she's not a fly.

In the end, I had to resort to the site to find out wtf it is.
 
Holy s**t that's massive...it reminds me of the original analogue mobile phones....you can get smaller ones lol...personally, I wouldn't touch them because the long term affects aren't known, they've never been in trials. I'll stick to my rollies until I'm ready to give up :D
 
I've tried a couple of different versions but for me, they still don't give me the same satisfaction of the real thing.. I have to admit that some of them at least smell nice, it's was just the feel of plastic in my mouth I didn't like mainly.

I did hear they were thinking about banning them in indoor public places over here in the UK
 
I know people that use them and love it. I honestly prefer the old fashioned cigarette, I love that menthol taste. Some of the different flavors you can get smell pretty good though.
 
I never touched a pack of cigarettes until I was 18. I started working at KFC my senior year of high school and they didn't allow you to take a break unless you were there for 8 hours (and even then it was a 30 minute un-paid break). They scheduled peoples hours so by law they weren't required to give you a break, but at the end of the night certain people (smokers) would take the trash out and smoke a cigarette. That was the closest to a break you were going to get if you worked the closing shift. So..I bought a pack of cigarettes, told them I smoked so I could take the trash out and get a quick 10 minute break during my 6+ hour shift. If it wasn't for working there for a year and a half I don't think I would have ever started smoking. It never really interested me to do so, I wish I would have never started.
 
NavyRet said:
You guys do know this is bad for your health, right?

Indeed we/I do NR but like in all things in life - ( I pause while I light up... cough a couple of times then continue typing ) everything enjoyable has a price of sorts... :lotpot:
 
I got as far as
and the girl put the thing in her mouth and sucked

And I really don't know where my head went to till I started the video.

That unit is huge, I have one or 2 of them here, one doesn't work despite it supposedly being new and, they are too damn large to carry around.
I went to the pod units and have been vaping salts to get me off cigarettes, still using nicotine salts but not as often as I've smoked for the past 50 years (plus) and was substituting an occasional pack of smokes I would break down and re-roll into 2-3 from each tailor made cigarette.
That was fine, cut my costs down significantly until I came so close to a heart attack last Sunday and I've thrown the cigarettes away (cigarettes are $56 for a pack of 40 in Aus).
I've had a heart attack previously and knew what was coming but I think I got closer than I'd like, no guarantee I'd survive the second one like I did the first.

Now I'm just using the pod and the salts I have to bring in from New Zealand because they are illegal in Australia because the government aren't getting their taxes. I can buy fruit juices in Australia, may as well nibble on apiece of fruit as far as I'm concerned.
The salts are so much milder on your throat. I remember my first vape unit, it came with a 1 litre bottle of nicotine juice and strict instructions on how to mix it. I bought the VE juice, mixed as per directions and near threw my lungs up, crap it hurt like crazy, I've NEVER coughed so much in my life, I thought my lungs would bleed (had that previously, not vape related, blood clot related).
I put the thing down and haven't used it since.

The same friend who gave me all of that gear (he was selling it in his shop (technology shop) till government regulations made it too stupid so he gave me a lot of new stuff free) told me to try the salts, his daughter has been using them for ages and he put me onto a company in New Zealand where I can get the nicotine based stuff.

It's extremely mild in comparison to that other stuff.

I've tried a couple of pod systems, the FreeMax Maxpod and the Smok Nord 2, both leak like crazy, both probably go through 3 times the actual juice I use through leakage and there seems to be no answer, they are CRAP.
I've seen answers to the leaking online, 1 answer to be precise, someone states a coating of clear nail lacquer where the coil o'rings sit stops the leak, I've not tried it.
I have however used a grease lubricant on the o'rings and slowed the leak considerably, for a short while anyway.

I'm wearing patches too, hopefully soon, I can throw the lot away before I drop dead.
 
I smoked for 30 years. The day I bought my vape I stopped smoking. Of course it is bad for you, anything you put in your lungs is bad LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: G13
I heard vaping is supposed to be far worse than smoking cigarettes
Ah that DEEPEST 10% OF YOUR LUNGS wasn't doing anything anyhow, it might as well join the "abuse party"!

**DEEPEST MEANS HARDEST TO CLEAR!
**even serious suppliers you never really know what you're inhaling.
*VAPING is poorly regulated, you could soak your socks. wring them out and sell it online for those looking for bargains!
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top