Don't think I'd ever get a dog tbh, a lot of hard work and commitment, having to go out for regular exercise depending on what breed you get. I've got my hands full with my little one and got another one on the way next month lol, nevermind a pet.
I wouldn't trust myself to look after a goldfish lol
I have 1 step daughter@7yrs and the mini me who was 1 just last week sunday, a droidess, my dog and their 4 rabbits to look after
Goldfish aren't a very good example as you don't hear goldfish, you don't trip over goldfish, they are in a little bowl tucked away somewhere out of view usually lol I would probably forget a goldfish too lol
When I have my camera I'll try to take a shot of the view. Maybe that could be a new thread....post a pic from your security cam
