Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Anybody understand the NFT market?

Completely agree with you all . Even in the case of art painting, you see an Andy Wharol paint and one wonders if are the critics that made the painting, or the painting who made the critics.

I like to paint (oil) and do it the old way, treat the canvas, use real oils not some bull* that are soled around. And when I see a painting
as the mentioned above or a canvas with a trace of black, another with a small black circle, ( the two mentioned are by Almada Negreiros one of the most famous Portuguese painters) worthing thousands of dollars it baffles me.

It only must be the critics that explain to us (stupid illiteracy small man) how beautiful is the black dot!!?? or the meaning of a black trace with all the philosophy behind!!??

Even Modigliani, the latest Picassos, Salvador Dali (one of my favourites) are cr*p. Picasso wanted more money so he made a rough draw on a piece of paper, and said it was a study for his next painting and boom....thousands of dollars for the draw...Dali when reached is last years, signed a canvas and a pupil of him painted whatever he wanted to. When he died, lots of blank canvas where found just with his name ( I bet some illuminated critic would say how great the signatures where, and how beautifully written they were, and the meaning of said signatures on a blank canvas was...and I could go on and on..but don't want to bore you guys with a dissertation...)

(if someone is wonder what I paint, it's something in between Frank Frazzeta, Simon Bisley and Dali..)
 
never invest in anything that's piggy backing off the internet unless it's directly in your control LOL
 
Biggest pump and dump I have seen, even more so than the Dogecoin artificial spike
Digital images as currencies just don't work in the long run, even if crypto has been on a huge rise over the last 6 years.
Look at the frequent price fluctuations, it is just a matter of a fad, I view them as nothing more than digital casinos
No one wants to be the last person holding a funny-looking ape jpeg that they paid 3mil for
 
To invest takes money right? Yeah I'm out. That thing only exists on money trees and they're either dead or bare lol
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top