Katzenfreund The Oracle V I P Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 2,452 Reaction score 312 Points 113 Loc Europe Sep 11, 2013 #13 I'd have constructed an outdoor oven instead. For baking the occasional bread or pie and the weekend joint the traditional way. Free tip: Don't make that out of wood.
I'd have constructed an outdoor oven instead. For baking the occasional bread or pie and the weekend joint the traditional way. Free tip: Don't make that out of wood.
K kirk1701® Sep 11, 2013 #14 I tried bud Code:Copy to clipboard The page you requested does not exist. You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. And don't take me seriously I was just busting your butt :thumbsup:
I tried bud Code:Copy to clipboard The page you requested does not exist. You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. And don't take me seriously I was just busting your butt :thumbsup:
chrasna Swabbie Joined Jun 19, 2013 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Sep 11, 2013 #15 its... lovely?