so, you are a human, otherwise you would have no opinion either.![]()
I can have an opinion if I want to
Latest Thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
so, you are a human, otherwise you would have no opinion either.![]()
your opinions are always welcome as without them where would we be?I can have an opinion if I want to![]()
Most-likely if they find us first, their technologies far greater than ours and that means weapons too. I doubt we'd have a chance to get their planet.if there are alians out there,they would do well to stay away from earth,we would want their planet
on the other hand, they could be peaceful and have never developed weapons...higher intelligence
Exactly right. For beings to get here from literally anywhere suggests a technology so far beyond anything here that they would not have a single thing to fear from us. Just the opposite in fact.Most-likely if they find us first, their technologies far greater than ours and that means weapons too. I doubt we'd have a chance to get their planet.