W Weaserlorian Sep 27, 2021 #13 The site is not very mobile friendly so I'll have to wait until I get the internet and use my desktop
The site is not very mobile friendly so I'll have to wait until I get the internet and use my desktop
zaferali Swabbie Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 229 Reaction score 190 Points 63 Loc turkey Dec 21, 2021 #14 It is always good to have a choice and this is a good one as you can never find every thing you want in one shop.
It is always good to have a choice and this is a good one as you can never find every thing you want in one shop.
tommy39 Swabbie Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 58 Reaction score 14 Points 28 Jan 6, 2022 #15 has the site gone down?,get to login page,then nothing??
zaferali Swabbie Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 229 Reaction score 190 Points 63 Loc turkey Jan 6, 2022 #16 opened up for me 15 mins ago
central V I P Joined Jan 30, 2014 Messages 78 Reaction score 13 Points 43 Apr 21, 2022 #17 thanks, registered, and as said by the others it looks good, and will be popping in every now and then.
thanks, registered, and as said by the others it looks good, and will be popping in every now and then.