Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

1080p VS 720p

1080p or 720p

  • 720p is usually good enough

    Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 1080p is well worth it

    Votes: 2 25.0%

  • Total voters
    8
720p. I don't have a big screen. I watch most of the videos from my 13inch Macbook Pro or on the iPad. Both have a beautiful screen even though it isn't big. I love watching on it and 720p does the job. Also 720p has a smaller size and my internet connection is really poor.
 
looking at the file size and quality. 720p is my choice. why get 1080p and waste a few minutes on download, specially after my ISP kicked me to 2mbps from 8mbps :'(
 
480. Don't care about video quality. Bad audio quality is what bothers ME. I never wear my glasses when I watch movies anyway so it all looks like 160x240 to me.

-Chris
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top