Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

10 Reasons Why Google Sucks

uncledude

Elite Moderator
Resolver
V I P
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Messages
5,461
Reaction score
127
Points
113
Loc
HI on a mountain in the woods

It Takes Income Away From Writers

It Follows You Around

It Rewards Rip-Off Content

It Squashes Its Competitors

It's Horribly Litigious

It Really Sucks At Innovation

Google Doesn't Protect Their Users' Privacy

It Controls Your Mind

It Restricts Access To Information

It Was Going To Literally Kill People


i really think the NSA is behind goooogle. they really do suck.
 
I don't use google to do any kind of storage or searches. Google said a long time ago it wouldn't act like it owns the internet but the opposite is true, it has acted like its owned the internet by making links and webpages disappear.
 
Do you use another search engine and services? I would like to try out some alternatives.
What are your alternatives for the following:
1. search engine
2. E-Mail
3. Cloud

I think with the whole Google Ads thing they do have a lot of power and companies are dependent on them. Don't see any alternatives here for the moment
 
Do you use another search engine and services? I would like to try out some alternatives.
What are your alternatives for the following:
1. search engine
2. E-Mail
3. Cloud

I think with the whole Google Ads thing they do have a lot of power and companies are dependent on them. Don't see any alternatives here for the moment
Search engine: Brave Search
E-mail: Disroot
Cloud: N/A
 
1. search engine - I use either duckduckgo or yahoo
2. E-Mail - I have multiple email addies from multiple providers. Each has its purpose.
3. Cloud - cloud? you mean deep sea surely because that's where it is and it can be accessed by just about any government. I don't use one!
 
1-search engine = FREESPOKE
2-email protonmail
3-browser duck duck go
4-cloud service /big failure i use icloud lol
very interesting post, keep it going it's good to see different ways to evade google.
 

It Restricts Access To Information


i really think the NSA is behind goooogle. they really do suck.

ALL true. But, I believe this one most of all. I've always believed that the real truth should be out there front and center and let the people decide.
 

Recent Sites

Latest Reviews

Back
Top